Monday, November 5, 2007

It's Over! Now the Fun Begins!

Halloween is over! We had such a great time. The weather was the nicest it has ever been for Trick or Treating. No rain!

I was so proud of myself for making my first complete costume! Peyton was Alice in Wonderland. She was so excited that the dress came out extra twirly and poofy! And Wyett was an elephant for the second year in a row! I couldn't convince him of anything else. Not even a race car driver!! He insisted on being the elephant - again! Luckily, it just barely fit. This little elephant costume has gone through both kids now. Peyton wore it when she was 3 and now Wyett has worn it twice!
Our awesome headband is by Heather.

And I have to show off my own boutique clippie!
Cute!!


Next on my list is planning a birthday party. Seven already??!! Now the fun begins!

No comments: